THE 2011 OFFERING
Highly flexible capacity
Bookings for 10 to 350 guests at La Sucrière or the Museum of Contemporary Art
Guided tours for groups of 20 through the exhibition areas, which are exclusively yours for the occasion
Tailor-made cocktails, to fit your preferences
Each Biennale evening event is custom-designed to satisfy your needs:
- Customised signage for your company
- A photographer or video artist to immortalise the event
- Parking near the venue
- Biennale 2011 merchandising goodies for your guests
- Converted spaces to host corporate activities and specific requests (lectures, sound design, DJ)
- Possible to hire a dedicated cruiser for a river excursion
Our team is on hand to advise you, making sure your event fully meets your expectations.
A sample Biennale evening event
- Biennale hostesses greet your guests from 7pm onwards
- Each guest is handed a once-only ticket for each Biennale 2011 venue, and an exhibition guide
- Groups of 20 people take a private 90-minute tour of the exhibition spaces, escorted by guides
- After the tour, guests gather at the new restaurant on the La Sucrière’s roof terrace, for a cocktails or dinner in a private area.
These organisations trust us to deliver
April, Agence Sylvie Perret, Algoé Exécutive, AMO, Austrian Airlines, Audiovisit, Banque Rhône-Alpes, Cabinet Lamy, Cabinet Maât, Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie, Compagnie Nationale du Rhône, DDB Nouveau Monde, Duvel, Eagle Conseil, Ethika-Sens, Eurex fiduciaire, Fermob, Globalliance, Groupe Eurofactor, GFC Construction, Caisse d'Epargne, Hiscox, IBM, Icade, Lyonnaise de Banque, Lou Rugby, Only Lyon, Groupe Pitance, Pricewaterhousecoopers, Renault Trucks, Rhône-Alpes Entreprendre, RTE, Secretary Plus, Sodexo Santé, Spie Batignolles, Sytral, Tarvel, Total, Toupargel, Zilli...
Biennale private events and partnerships firstname.lastname@example.org